Because we all want to respect and protect one another, everyone must abide by the following:
- Every visitor will please wear a mask when entering and exiting church buildings and when singing. Masks may be removed if desired during the message.
- Before you arrive, please take your temperature and stay home if your temperature is 99.5 degrees and above.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing from other people not in your group at all times.
- Please follow the directions of Sugar Creek staff members, volunteers, peace officers and signage. It has all been designed for your safety.
- If you shows signs of illness of any kind, please choose to stay home.
What to Expect
If you would like to join us for in-person worship services, we welcome you to a great time of dynamic worship and Bible teaching. There will be a few changes however to our normal services:
- We ask all family members sitting together in the worship center to maintain a six foot distance from other groups.
- We will not pass an offering plate during service. We ask that giving be done online, by mail or in a drop box at the end of the services. Thank you for your continued generosity!
- Seating in the worship center will be spaced between rows to ensure proper social distance.